Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Ryan,
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Ryan and I have been married for 3 years now!! in the 3 years we have been married we have not got to spend one Anniversary together.Ryan your the best husband I could ever ask for. I would never want to be with anyone but you. I am so blessed to have you in my life. Just think 3 years ago everyone thought we were two crazy kids, and look at how close we have come together , and how much we have learned from each other. I could never live my life with out you, and now we have the most amazing little boy! Ryan you are the best dad and Colby loves you so much. I love you too Ryan, and maybe next year we can be together..

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Happy Anniversary Connie! Can't wait to see you and see how much that little boy of yours has grown! It's hard to be so far from home but you're doing good and I'm so proud of you! love you! Aunt Colleen