Saturday, August 16, 2008

Terrible two's


Colby is now two years old. Wow how time flies! we did not have much of a birthday party this year. We had a big one last year. I know he is only two, but it seems like yesterday that I was in the hospital with him. he is such a good, smart, clean little boy. I know at times he drives me crazy, but I am so blessed to have him in my life. Colby is now talking like crazy he pretty much says everything. he can now count to 4 no joke. he keeps his room nice and clean. I don't think I have ever seen a little boy that is so clean.. I wish he could stay my little boy forever...

3 comments:

Dorlene said...

Oh Connie - what a sweet blog about your baby. They grow up so darned fast - enjoy every second, even the crazy ones.

Amanda said...

Happy birthday Colby!!!

Hulsey Family said...

What a cutie!