Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Home!!

Our new house is finally done!! we are so excited to move into it!! but there is one thing that stinks our date to move is the day Ryan Leaves for the boat! We have to be to be completely moved out of our old house the day he gets home. Oh well I know it will all work out some how. I really am going to miss my old home in so many ways. I have worked very hard on getting it the way I wanted it. I think I am going to cry the day they take it down. oh yeah I have to move out of my house because it is so old it was painted with led paint, and has asbestos. yeah I did not even know what that was until after I moved in hahaha. But I did love that it was all tile. so when Colby's spills something it is super easy to clean up. or when the dogs run in with muddy feet (since it's always raining) I am also going to miss the view, I am right next to the ocean I look out side my back window and it's right there. I am so blessed to have what I have. my amazing husband, and the best little boy I could ever ask for.

1 comment:

Dorlene said...

Oh Connie - what fun to move into a beautiful new home! Congrats! I love to check up on you and see how things are going with you and your family. Have a good one...