Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ryan's love!

This is Ryan football team. the love of his life! he spends all his time and thoughts into this team. Yeah im a little jelouse can you tell? but he is happy doing it, so that makes me happy, and the kids just love him. I also have got to know allot of the team's family. And now I don't want to leave Washington. I am really starting to love this place. Colby also love's the team. He goes with Ryan to practice for an hour each day till I get off work. and he thinks he is part of the team. He kills me at the games because he thinks he should be out playing with the boy's like he does at practice! someday soon we keep telling him, but he does not understand! I can't wait till next year. Ryan's team has not lost a game yet!! Four games down, Three to go. So far the Jaguars have been impressive offensively and defensively, lets work on keeping that going!

4 comments:

Darrell and Ashlee said...

I totally know how it feels when football comes before the wife sometimes, but thats life, and thats men, lol!! you gotta love em'!

Dorlene said...

Oh Connie what fun! Good to see what you're up to. Dorlene

Britt Hancock said...

Connie! Sorry i haven't called you inforever!! I have been so busy school has been kicking my butt! It looks like you are doing good tho and i'm glad Ryans football team is too! Due i want to see some pictures of Colby!!! So yes i totally Creep on your Blog! haha Love you tons Brittany Hancock!

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

I love that you added me! Your little guy is so cute. I love the family pictures. Where did you have them taken?