Sunday, September 28, 2008

Update.

We are still living in Washington. Ryan is still in the Navy so he is always in a new place! He is home as of now, but next month he will be gone again for about a month. than in January is the real deal again he will be gone anywhere from 6 to 8 months. Maybe longer. We never know. Ryan is still coaching his football team. They have not lost a game yet. We will see how next week goes. The team they will be playing has also not lost a game. Ryan got promoted a few month ago so we are pretty excited about that. He was the only one from his command. But I guess that personnel was the last to hear about it because they forgot to pay us for the new rank! That's OK. Colby is now two years old as most of you know. He loves Monster trucks and the movie Cars. Colby is still just a smiley as he has always been. He loves all animals and loves people. He will talk to anyone. It kind of scares me sometimes. He also loves going to daycare. Yes Colby is in daycare. It really is very good for him since he is an only child. He has learned so much. He is so smart. As for me I am working at a veterinary hospital, and I love it. I now have a job that I love and that I can do where ever I go! Ryan and I miss Arizona so much, and would do anything to be home. No matter were the Navy has moved us . There is no place like home. I miss out on so much. Like Brittany's wedding. yeah I am still mad that I did not get to go, but I do love all the phone calls. (Amanda haha) I love my mom's call's the most she always makes me feel so good. It's as if she knows when I have had a bad day because as soon as I am home she is calling me and boost me up! Well that's about it for us. We don't do a whole lot. When people tell you that having a baby will change your life it is so true. We spend most of our free time at a park. and when we want to go to dinner we end up going to a nice dinner at chucky cheese or McDonald's!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey Connie...I found you on amanda's blog...hope you don't mind me peeking...I just have to say military life is rough...I know how you feel...thank heaven we are done! Anyway, you look great and your little one is a doll!!!

Amanda said...

I know I couldn't do it if Kevin was in the military. But your strong! I love when colby calls me... well when he's playing with your phone. He's so funny. Cute pictures on the bottom.

Dorlene said...

Hi Connie - just read your blog and couldn't leave without saying hello.